Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 359

Thread: Games: The Official Halo 2 Topic [OT!]

  1. #101
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exactly. I know if I found one I would report it.

    Yay for the Thoughtpolice.

  2. #102
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats interesting news. It seems a crack of the French version of Halo 2 has been released on the interaweb. We probably won't be able to work it, but i doubt we would of bothered with it anyway.

  3. #103
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still, if your going to buy it, your going to buy it. Once it hits the shelves it will no doubt be subjected to piracy anyway, although they wont be online enabled. It shouldnt effect sales too badly, since the legal copy will be of higher data quality, provide a "Making of" DVD, and the online play will work.
    At least we now have the option to hear about whats in the game, such as the multiplayer items you mentioned, should we choose to. While the surprise is gone, it makes me even more eager to get my hands on a legitimate copy.

  4. #104
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    True, non-single player spoilers is good in moderation in my eyes. However once I found out about CENSORED (mentioned earlier) I was glad to find out about them/it because I couldn't wait to see what them/it did and how them/it fit in.

  5. #105
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now thats a confusing sentence.

    I warn about 4chan's Videogames section. I almost read the entire plot to Halo 2, but then i realized what i was reading and stopped.

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, it was meant to be, since I didn't want to make spoilers.

    Also, do you have a link OCB? I just want to browse it.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 16, 2004 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>

  7. #107
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  8. #108
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was saged to deletion.

  9. #109
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see.

    Mind filling me in on any details? Just not too much. You don't have to, if you don't want to though.

  10. #110
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All i read was that Master Chief goes to South Africa. Which i think we knew before.

    The pic which was with it had MC saluting with some other soldiers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •